Safety shouldn’t be annoying. The Nest Protect smoke and carbon monoxide (CO) alarm quiets down when you wave – no more swinging towels or brooms – and sends a message to your phone if the alarm goes off or the batteries run low. Instead of just chirping and howling at you, Nest Protect speaks with a human voice. It gives you a friendly Heads-Up before burning toast turns into an emergency, and tells you which room the smoke or CO is. Low-battery chirps ever rattle your dreams, Nightly Promise shows you its sensors and batteries are working before you doze off.
- Nest wave – no more swinging brooms or towels, silence alerts with a wave of your hand
- Heads-up – get a friendly alert so you can handle burning toast before a piercing alarm goes off
- Know from anywhere – Sends a message to your phone if the alarm goes off or if batteries run low
- Nightly promise – Nest protect tests its sensors and batteries and lets you know it’s working with a quick green glow at night
- Silence the chirp – low-battery chirps ever rattle your dreams, nest protect shows you its batteries are good, before you doze off
- Safe for kids – children can sleep through alarms, so in addition to alarm sounds, nest protect uses voice alarms to wake kids up and help them avoid